I think that the attractiveness of the people is something very subjective and personal. It depends on the perspective of the person, the feelings, beliefs or needs.
But talking about Mexicans, I think that most of the men feel attracted to blondes, tall women with lighter skin color, they prefer the women with good body and shape, with nice legs, ...
The mexican women prefer the muscular guys, tall men and with nice hair, ... but the reality is that every person has a different type of beauty, and personaly I think that the physical attractiveness is not the most important thing, it is also necessary that you like the mood and personality of the people.
Everybody is different, we all have special things that make us who we are, that's why I concluded that everybody has their own concept of beauty.
I totally agree with you Dani, because it is obvious that we all are different and tend to consider one thing as attractive while other person doesn't and vice versa, because like you said... everybody has their own concept of beauty.
ResponderEliminarSo that's why I wanted to comment in your blog because your post is the one I agree the most with :)
I am agree too with you danny, i think that everyone hadve their type of beauty because we're differento so our likes are different too, I also think that the personality is most important than the physical.
ResponderEliminar