domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

My progress in my healthy challenge

My healthy challenge for this month was to stop drinking coke and stop eating junk food.
Now I'm working to change my habits, firs of all I'm drinking 1 liter of water per day, I want to increase it to 2 liters and I'm working on it. In the recess I'm eating healthy food, like sandwich or a fruit; I stopped buying chips and cookies, because I know that if I want to have  a balanced diet I need to eat in a healthy way.
In the only thing that I have to work harder, is the exercise, I started going to the park to run, and walk, but the last week I stopped going. So in the rest of the month I promise to make exercise everyday this month and make the exercise a routine of my day and my life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario